Saturday, January 10, 2009

4 Pounds 12 ounces

Miraculous! That's all I can say about it really. I called tonight to get an update and Kadin's nurse said he was doing very well on the cpap right now ... she also said earlier in the night that his gases were better than when he was on the vent! YAY KADIN!!!!

He is de-satting some but brings himself right back up. She also said that he is fighting mad every time she gets in his bed for anything. He's a fighter, she said. Good, I wanna hear that! I don't want my boy complacent in that bed acting like he's giving up! Got way too much of his mommy in him to do anything like that....

And yep, she weighed him - 4 pounds 12 ounces tonight. I can't believe it. My milk supply is coming back up (YAY MOMMY!) which is very good considering he keeps gaining and they keep "upping" his feeds.

I'm so impressed. I pray he continues to do well. We just may make it if he does...YAY US !!!!

It is 1:39AM and I am beat. Me and the kids came home for the weekend and I'm tired. Kinda had a stressful trip home.

More later...

3 comments:

kirstenpetree said...

Wow that is awesome!!!! so glad to hear good news!!! Are you ready for me to go through the newborn clothes for you?

Flossy~Kirk said...

YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSS please !!!!

lol

kirstenpetree said...

okie dokie!