Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More Changes

For anyone interested, we have moved back to RMH and we love it. I was excited to leave here and go to the suites because of being able to have tv in our room and cook in there, etc ... but the kids missed this place with the playroom and outside playground, and I missed having the luxury of riding the shuttle when I wanted! (no parking garage alone or ever!)

I am posting from the public computer in RMH cuz the wireless internet is not working for some reason. I will post from here as long as I can't access anything from my room. They did say that they were going to put in a call to their computer guy today if resetting the router did not work. I have to have internet so I can help my family with some business stuff, plus I check banking information etc when I can.

Kadin is 5 pounds 10.6 ounces today. They said he looks a little puffy. I haven't seen him in 2 days because I am having some scratchy itchy throat and eye stuff going on. We don't need anything to compromise his respiratory system so I have to stay away. Ugh. I miss the little toot. I looked at Danny this morning and said "What am I supposed to do?" My whole day seems shot since I can't go visit. I pray I am not getting sick.Better get off here now, others want their turn and I don't wanna be a computer hog. Hope to hear from you guys!

Kirsten, how was Laynes appt today? I can't wait to hear. I hope he is alright. I prayed for him a lot last night - how did all that go???

Leslie

No comments: