Monday, January 19, 2009

5 pounds 7.8 ounces

He just keeps crawling up and up and up and up! I know some of it can be fluids he is holding onto but he usually always gains weight from day to day and it is usually a couple of ounces at a time! I just can't believe how big he is ... yall that haven't seen him, you need to come see him!!! You won't recognize him.

My aunt came for a visit Saturday and she said the same thing. She couldn't believe how big he is. Last time she saw him he had just had surgery. He looked like a little old man. Seriously. She said now he looks like a real little baby! I have to admit, with his growth, I am getting more and more excited. One day soon I will be able to pick him up out of the bed and look him in the eyes and love on him, kiss and squeeze him, etc ... and have him respond.

Speaking of responding ... I rubbed his cheek gently the other day and he smiled. I told Robbi to look while I did it again ... AND KADIN LAUGHED!!!!!!!! OMG! I was so thrilled. It brought tears to my eyes. It was so precious. I can't wait to experience more and more of that!

Well, I have a lot to do today and Kirsten is coming and bringing tons of clothes for us, so I'm outta here to get things cleaned and packed up in case we get to go to RMH tonight or tomorrow!

Have a great day blessed friends ....

Leslie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I don't know that I have seen this blog. How wonderful he laughed when you touched his cheek!!

Gerri