Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Just a note ....

I know I have not updated or written anything since the day before Thanksgiving, but I have been jam-packed busy!!! But never fear, I have a LOT to write about. I will probably take some time to do that a little bit later this afternoon. Danny called the hospital and they said Kadin was not feeling well, like possibly he was getting an infection ... so I'm all in an uproar about that right now and praying it is not so ........ He was scheduled today to try the bubble cpap again if he was doing well, but this may not let that happen. I will be gone for several hours so please pray for him if you read this today. I have tons of pictures to post and I will also be doing that when I get back this afternoon. I am glad you all enjoy the pictures and the updates, I'm just regretful that I have not been able to put anything here til now.
Still looking forward to all the messages you all are sending me behind the scenes. Keep them coming ... I truly need them!

Love to you all,
Leslie

1 comment:

kirstenpetree said...

I just said a special prayer for Kadin that he does not get an infection. Ready for more updates!!!