Monday, November 10, 2008

Benefit Fund Established

I learned today that there is now an account set up at our bank to help defray travel and any other unexpected expenses. I am so grateful for this, I just can’t say it enough. So for those of you have asked me, here is the information for the account:

Danny and Leslie Kirkpatrick Benefit Fund
Big Lake Bank
P.O. Box 10
Big Lake, TX 76932

I have the account number but don’t think it is necessary. I was told any donations just need to have it notated that it’s for the benefit fund and the tellers will know which account it is.
I am waiting on an update for the bake sale. I know it is November 14th, but I don’t know what time or the location. Joe has helped set that one up and been involved in it in getting me information for it so I am waiting for him to get back with me with that information. When I have it, I will let you all know.

Thank you so much everyone …. Almost another day down in this new stage of life.

No comments: