Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

..... and I'm not really ready for it.

The entire place here at RMH is decorated. I mean DECORATED !!!!! It's how I would want my house eventually. Every window, every door, every room has a tree, FABULOUS! It brightens the spirits a little and I can't wait for my children to see it. Wreaths everywhere, lights, ribbons, sparkles, etc ... Snowmen, huge Christmas balls, colorful lights, garland, candy canes ... need I say more? I am going to get some pics and show you.

Kadin is doing well. He did that "thing" again where his breathing and heart stop for a few seconds. I was there this time. Scarey. Don't want that anymore, please. He looks really good, seems to be growing to me. He has changed. I love it. The nurse we have had the past 2 days is wonderful. We have a bond. We are a lot alike. She is precious and I hope she comes back, but rarely do we see the same nurse twice.

I wanted to take a minute to thank all of you who have sent me cards....

Beth, I got yours right after I moved to the RMH. The volunteers at the hospital took it to the NICU for them to deliver to me when I got there ... The pics of your animals was good for me. I enjoyed them so much!

Tracey, I love you so much. Thank you for the card and for making my day yesterday. It means so much that you would take the time to write me. I appreciate the prayers.

Kirsten ... same to you precious girl. Thank you so much for the card and the picture of Kadin! I absolutely LOVE the picture and will carry it with me always. I was so excited tonight to find it in my mailbox.

So I am going to finish laundry and find something to eat. Have a blessed evening everyone ...

Lots of love,
Leslie

1 comment:

kirstenpetree said...

You are very welcome!!! Thought you might want to see him while you weren't with him!!