Monday, November 10, 2008

Internet

Geesh ... I have wireless internet in my room but it only gets like 1.0 mbps and that really STINKS! So, here I am, sitting out in the lobby by the elevator and picking up 48 mbps. My room is just a few feet down the hallway, so I figured I would write my blogs in the room in a word processor program and then come out here and post them! I was told by another resident that she complained about not being able to get the internet in her room and the President of the Board was supposed to be doing something to fix that. Guess we'll see .... I can get it hit and miss in my room, some times of the day are better than others, but it is frustrating as all get out. Anyway ... that's sometimes why I don't get an update on here as quickly as I would like and then why you get 3 at once !!! lol

I am going to go see Kadin in just a little bit. I will have an update after that I'm sure. I hate not being able to be with him all the time. I can't just sit in his room. It seems like there are rarely any parents over there when I go. It's raining here too, so that's a nice change of pace. I love the rain. REALLY LOVE THE RAIN .........

1 comment:

Tanya Wilson said...

The weather here is crazy. Yesterday raining and 50 some odd degrees. Today the sun is shining and at 5:30 this morning it was already over 60. Atleast in west texas it is either hot and dry or hot and wet!!!!!!

Love ya!!!