Saturday, November 8, 2008

Don't Let It End

I pray the experiences we have had in the past few days don't change much. I finally have some much needed relief and peace of mind from Kadin doing so well. There have been no changes in the past 2-3 days and wow, what a fantastic feeling. He is feeding and feeding well. They say he is rreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaally liking momma's milk. It is such an urgency for me to pump because I know it is going for the goodness of my little boy.

My children are with me and I could not be happier. Ok, well, maybe I could. I could be happier if we were all home, but yeah, you get the picture.

I can't believe I don't really have much to say, but I am taking it and running with it. We will see Kadin later today. Right now I am going downstairs to have some breakfast with the kids and let them have the run of me! lol

More later, when I have something to say ...

Oh wait ... Let me just say that I am blessed beyond measure by all the people that I have met thru this experience. Some of you, the friends that I already have, have sent me new friends who have gone thru the same things we are experiencing. It is very helpful to have that support system of people who have been there, who have had great successes on their own journeys, and who can look at me and say "Hang on!" It is all an added bonus to the much needed support that we are already receiving from our other friends and family. I don't know what I would do without all of you ... and I mean each and every one of you that have taken some role in support for me and my family, no matter how big or small ... it will never be forgotten.

Leslie and Family

1 comment:

kirstenpetree said...

Great news!! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family this weekend!